Thursday 25 September 2008

HOLIDAYS, HOLIDAYS, HOLIDAYS

My holidays

This summer I went to Lithuania to do a work camp. We caught a bus on the 12th of July. We travelled for 3 days, but one night we slept in Poland, so it wasn't so bad. We had to carry boxes ( in the bus) with all food needed for the camp.

The first day there ( we were tired for the long trip) we met all people from Spain; we were 125 girls with only 6 showers and with no warm water.

We helped there, because we went to shelters, old people homes and to children's houses.The people there were so amazing.

We had to speak all time in English because we were with 10 girls from Lithuania and they didn't know Spanish, so it was great for this part too.





This summer I have been in Andalusia.I have never been there, but now I can say that I like a lot.

I have visited Granada, Sevilla, Córdoba...... I have seen a lot of monuments like " La Giralda" and " La Alhambra". But monuments are not the only thing I like. People in Andalusia are very friendly, they helped us in everything we needed.

Me and my family have eaten delicious meals and if you go to Andalusia I recommend you to visit the small villages and their people. You don't have to go very far to enjoy your holidays.

No comments: